The main objective of this WP is to provide liaison with potential users of SSM products, organize user workshops and provide feedback for the validation and assessment of the products.
- Establish the ASSIMO user group – A workshop dedicated to the establishment of the user group and initiation of the user collection requirements will be held in Bucharest imediatelly after the KoF. The goal is to reach to a diversity of institutional and academic users from the 9 SBA’s but not limited too. ESA’s and ISMN participation as potential users of the RSMN in-situ data are likely to rise the profile of the workshop, stimulating a stronger participation;
- Review the user requirements – Users requirements collected during the workshop at 2.1 will be thoroughly analyzed, summarised and made available to the users and the public at large through the Project website;
- User requirements document – An evolving user requirements document will be created to allow for the adding of new potential uses and users and SSM’s;
- Long term user consultations.
- User Requirements Questionnaire
- User Requirements Document (Initial Version);
- User Requirements Document (Final Version).